Ping g425 driver。 PING G425 Driver Family Hits USGA List

PING G425 Driver Family Hits USGA List

There will be no PING G425 PLUS driver. 5, this was not going to be possible so I got it to be as long as I could without being too heavy. I bought the Ping G400 SFT driver and its great. Led by our most forgiving driver ever, the G425 MAX, big performance gains were achieved across the new G425 family. PM ME VIA EMAIL OR WHATSAPP TEXT. PING offer three versions of the new G425 driver, the Max, LST Low Spin Technology and SFT Straight Flight Technology. Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana RF 60-TX RELATED: Fairway woods Ping G425 LST Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD TP 8X RELATED: Ping G425 Max Loft: 7 set to 20. These products the full line will then officially be released in Japan the following week. Definitely will wait for the 425 to come out so that it is in contention. I tested out the 410 driver this year at a demo day fitting. Viewing can be arranged by appointment👍🏻 MAX Version. Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD TP 8X RELATED: Utility Iron Loft: 20. Dan has a pretty nice setup in his garage. Ping recently released the new G425 drivers and fairway woods in Asia and Australia, and Tyrrell Hatton had a few of the clubs two weeks ago when he. The hollow-bodied long irons are easy to launch and offer effortless distance and extreme forgiveness through the inclusion of tungsten weights in the toe and heel. The next few days I had some other people test the club and they were all hitting it better than their gamer. Just saw the tweet from MSG with the USGA conforming picture of the G425 LST driver. 🔥Available in Limited Quantities in SG. The extensive variety of G425 fairway woods and hybrids will help golfers fill any problematic distance gap that exists in their bag. Have no issues with the G400 driver series, even with Turbulators. Shaft: PING ALTA CB Slate SR, R, S, X• It had that muted sound and the look that was more traditional. new tires for the wife's minivan or a new driver. Tyrrell Hatton has a Ping G425 LST and G425 Max fairway in the bag. We review the current marketplace with a key stipulation: only products still at their full price will be considered. MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵 Latest 2021 Driver in the Market. Right now I play a shaft in the 50 gram category and stiff flex, and I have no idea if that is actually the right weight and flex category. I wondered if it was the shaft so I tried the same shaft in a G410 head and it launched 2-3 degrees higher at the same loft. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT AND WOULD LIKE TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIRD-PARTY DATA SHARING, YOU MAY DO SO HERE:. America and PING will have no mention of them on their websites or marketing until embargo late into 2020, with a release date of 2021. For all three drivers in the G425 family, it again appears that a tungsten weight will be part of the construction. One of the best ways to enjoy equipment is to experiment and whether you are looking to buy-sell-or trade as the name suggests you can find almost anything in the GolfWRX BST Forum. The motivation for golf post that glorious Ryder Cup victory at Le Golf National in 2018 was proving hard to find, but all that changed after a successful operation and an unexpected victory at the Turkish Airlines Open last November. He hosts the "On Spec" Podcast on the GolfWRX Radio Network which focuses on discussing everything golf, including gear, technology, fitting, and course architecture. The way people think tubulators are a non starter on a club seems comparable to a girl with a unibrow. The interesting thing about Finau's distance is that he actually possesses the power to hit the ball a lot further than he does, as he swings with a very short backswing compared to other players on the PGA Tour. Well, yeah, a pro golfer could play well with a dinner plate glued to a broom handle. I did a full shop not holding any bias against any manufacturer. He also has the Ping G425 in his fairway woods. Could be an indicator that an update to the G lineup could be closer than we think, and an iBlade update may not be? I guess to me if it looks like a golf club it is a golf club. Fast Design To help increase swing speed and ball velocity, all three models share proven PING driver innovations, including crown turbulators that reduce aerodynamic drag. The Canadian knows what he likes! createElement tag ;if id element. 5", Fujikura Ventus Black 6x Ping G410 LST 14. Crossover irons come in three lofts 2, 3, 4 and can fill a distance void in the bag when needed. In addition to his editorial responsibilities, he was instrumental in developing MyGolfSpy's data-driven testing methodologies and continues to sift through our data to find the insights that can help improve your game. I had him hit a few drives a little harder to see if it would create a wider dispersion. 845898 Primary Navigation - Mobile• I weighed the head and it was 200g without the adapter. VAT no 918 5617 01 H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA Ref No. Finau has always been one of the PGA Tour's biggest hitters and last season the 31-year-old finished 13th in the driving distance statistics, with an average drive of 309. The Ping G410 clubs and the Cleveland wedge all reduced their price late last year, and thus we removed them from consideration in our Hot List judging. The PING G425 Driver family has landed on the USGA Conforming Clubs List• Has anybody run across any that I am not aware of? The SFT models from Ping have always been designed to help golfers who struggle with a fade miss and the Ping G425 looks to continue that tradition. All PING G425 Series clubs come standard with Arccos Caddie Smart Grip and Smart Sensor technology. I've heard of reps being fired if any information is traced back to them. I love Ping, and I have no interest in this one. Tyrrell Hatton has a Ping G425 LST driver in the bag. The red accents are gone in the 425 series, replaced by a stealth grey. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, CACHED OR OTHERWISE USED, EXCEPT WITH THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF DISCOVERY GOLF, INC. PING G425 irons are set to redefine the distance iron category with their highly-tuned performance, which was made possible by embracing new concepts and the introduction of several new technologies. A year ago Tyrrell Hatton was battling injury and mental demons. Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 RELATED: Putter RELATED: Golf ball RELATED: Golf grips RELATED: Golf Glove FootJoy Pure Touch RELATED: Golf apparel adidas RELATED: Golf shoes adidas RELATED: READ NEXT: Tyrrell Hatton:• You can reasonably expect that the iterations from G410 will play heavily in both the MOI and shot-shaping portions of the PING G425 Driver story. The Ping G400 and G410 did really well so it was interesting to see if they could create a driver that was better than their predecessors. PGA Tour players will get a crack at them sometime in October. Tyrrell Hatton wears adidas apparel and shoes. my only complaint with the 400 max when i gamed it was the sound. Dan, on the other hand was absolutely bombing this thing on the range. My first impression was this club looked like a golf club straight from the Flintstones. min initialWidth,setSize maxWidth,"x" :initialWidth -loadedWidth-interfaceWidth;settings. So we can definitely trust that Ping wouldn't be coming out with a full line if they weren't certain the new ones were better. I had 5-6 of these things varying in lofts and hosel set ups. I know it's been mentioned elsewhere that G425 has been trademarked by PING for clubs, headcovers, hats, etc. Offered in four sizes: White Std. This could mean a couple of things. All I hope is they go a few years with the same driver sleeve. MAX LST SFT The major story for driver will be a re-engineered CG shifter weight movement and a larger difference between the three models than the G410. This will be no different if it produces. That means no G425 Drivers this year. I am usually a big fan of Ping stuff. I like Ping but they take little risk and are slow to bring something different. The head looked huge and the shaft felt short. Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel. Only time I really notice sound is when comparing side by side with another club. I took off the weight and measured that and it was 25g. It has a 17-gram CG shifter with three settings. Shortly thereafter the full line will be released in AUS. As for the weight part, I agree probably having weights that require more threading and weight in unwanted places makes sense, we just have to give Ping another 10 years to figure that part out. Last week in North Las Vegas, PGA Tour players got their first chance to put the clubs into play, and Bubba Watson was among the early adopters. It is a loud club off the face, but no different to most offerings this year. 7:41 — How to attack a par 3• Last year, Ping found great success with its G410 lineup, and now it appears the G425 products will be their replacements. edit: In hand pics page 16 in this thread. It's why the G410 LST came out later than the Plus. After hitting a friends G30 SFT 3w, I ended up acquiring the G400 SFT in 3w and 5w and the "straight flight technology" is everything they say it is. We started on the range and I was still struggling to get the proper height with this club. Finau recorded a ball speed of 190mph, which is the number that Bryson DeChambeau has been regularly achieving since his transformation, plus a carry of 329 yards. Not one person had a bad thing to say about this club. Every review mentions those damn turbulators, and almost always negatively. GOLF DIGEST MAY EARN A PORTION OF SALES FROM PRODUCTS THAT ARE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SITE AS PART OF OUR AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS. PING Alta J CB Slate Lightweight Asian Spec 🇯🇵 S Flex 55g Graphite Shaft, 4. Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft. PING have delivered a stack of options with their new G425 fairway woods, which, like their driver counterparts, offer MAX, LST and SFT models. If there is any knowledge out there, they're not saying. We take a look at the clubs the Englishman has in the bag. Andrew Tursky Over a month ago, we saw three new Ping G425 drivers hit the USGA Conforming List. 3 PING G425 Driver Models As has more or less been the case with previous releases, the PING G425 Driver lineup will feature three models. And Ping has always done a good job of somewhat masking how big the G series irons have been at times. Wedge stampings are the eye-popping garnish on the glorious plates of golf equipment. Obviously given my swing and my launch conditions the 410 was not the one for me. Yes, according to Tony in the home page article, the ports for the weights have moved in closer to the middle not as wide of spread. Do wish they removed the turbulators on the driver like they did on the fw and hybrids though. The color was definitely more stealth than the G410. However, you think your friends will make fun of you endlessly because of her turbulators unibrow if you decide to make it your permanent driver. Watch the video below as Finau rips a drive with the new PING G425 driver: A post shared by tonyfinaugolf on Oct 20, 2020 at 6:41pm PDT Is that a slightly longer backswing I see? For irons will be HydroPearl Consistency and multimaterial badge for feel. 5 Deg 👍🏻 Comes with a 26g Tungsten Weight on the Heel of the club, with a Draw — Neutral — Fade setting. He has a Foresight GC2 with the HMT. NOT some cheap fake from 2nd Hand shops or from China. 5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore the real one Hybrids: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S Irons: Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S Wedges: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex Putter: LAB Golf Directed Force 2. Priority would be given to buyer who takes all. RELATED: Hatton's bag has changed considerably in recent weeks with his , a and all being replaced by Ping's new G425 woods, which we'll be testing and telling you all about in the coming weeks. I think one gives up a little distance with the SFT but it is a great trade off for those that fight a fade… which is yardage robbing too. It appeared to have the same Grafalloy Bi-Matrix Prototype X shaft that Watson has used for years. The results is an even greater MOI value, leading to straighter shots more often. A look at a new custom Ping G425 LST driver Bubba Watson is testing. Whats up with that, I thought english was spoken throughout the world! The Hot List is our review of the best clubs on the market, but you might find a few well-known and well-received products not on the following pages. Had the G400 Max and loved it but it spun too much for me although it was an absolute fairway finder for me. Conclusion This is going to be a very interesting release from Ping, and although we have no official information yet, there has been some speculation that the driver is to be released in Australia and around that region before it makes its way to North America. When the details come out, you should expect MOI for the G425 MAX is going to be a big — likely market-leading — number. When COVID effectively shut down production at the golf equipment companies this spring, PING decided to delay its scheduled launches until 2021. How It Works:• Highest MOI among the G425 line of Drivers. Available in right- and left-handed models. The Dragonfly structure allows excess weight to be saved and redistributed to the perimeter for greater distance. Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations. Perhaps Finau has been working on getting a little more out of his driver by extending his backswing a touch more and it seems to do the trick in the video. The best looking driver that I loved was the Rapture. Hatton started the year with the driver but upgraded to the G425 ahead of the BMW PGA Championship. get "right" ,"x" ,0 ;else if settings. Happened to be around when the rep was in the shop. You can find Ryan on Twitter and Instagram where he's always willing to chat golf, and share his passion for club building, course architecture and wedge grinding. Notes• One way or another, I expect PING to carry-on with arguably the most playable low spin driver on the market. Tony Finau posted a video on his Instagram page showing off his raw power from the tee whilst testing the new PING G425 driver. That club was a game changer for a lot of people, myself included. You would think there would be a few from Japan in english. We then went out and hit a few drivers on the course using real golf balls instead of range balls. Still, until testing reveals otherwise, for golfers fighting a slice and desperate to take the right-side out of play, the PING G425 SFT will be the one to beat. All our rep said was to "possibly" look out for the late summer to early fall timeframe for new woods and hybrids. G425 has been registered at the United States Patent and Trademark Office for over a year and a half. w-loadedWidth-interfaceWidth-setSize settings. Internal rib structure in the Ti-8-1-1 body improves acoustics for a solid and pleasing sound• Tungsten Movable Weight 17-gram the weights can be set to neutral, draw or fade• We are a community of like-minded individuals that all experience and express our enjoyment for the game in many ways. I found his comment that he's certain were all the testers queried, the PING LST would win the "all time best driver award" or something along that line. Amazing how flat the soles are in them. One brings great misery and the other great joy. Watson opened with a 74 at the CJ Cup but rallied for a T-7 finish using the new driver. The MAX is high-launching and is the most versatile of the three PING G425 drivers. I know I'm in the minority, but I love a big ol' chonky iron for confidence building. The graphics actually framed the ball well. The 410 — did not like the setup for some reason. PING G425 Drivers — Other Observations All three of the PING G425 Driver models feature adjustable hosels. These are some of the latest cool finds from the and if you are curious about the rules to participate in the BST Forum you can check them out here: As far as stable drivers go, there is Ping stability, and then there is everything else. To start with, here is what we can say. Selling at the cheapest and lowest price in all of SG. Speaking with the company over the last month, they have no official statement on the release currently, but do understand that as items hit the international PING sites, that messaging and images will appear. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction. I would not be surprised to see the Ping as one of the top drivers for 2021. When I had my attack angle at 5 degrees then the results were similar to my gamer. Hatton has been a Ping staffer since his standout season in 2016 which saw him get inside the top 25 in the. Tyrrell Hatton uses a Ping Vault Oslo putter and Titleist Pro V1x golf ball. Tony believes that golfers deserve to know what's real and what's not, and that means MyGolfSpy's equipment coverage must extend beyond the so-called facts as dictated by the same companies that created them. The Ping Eye2s and the Anser putter will always be the clubs that people will remember but what about their woods. In the MAX, total MOI pushes a record 10,000, largely due to a 26-gram tungsten movable weight that shifts the CG and can be secured in the Neutral, Draw or Fade setting. Tyrrell Hatton uses Golf Pride grips and a FootJoy glove. I will pass on this one as I am set for a few years now, but I am sure it will still be a decent driver. Similar to the previous G410 Plus, the sole appears very flat, which allows engineers to place as much weight as possible low in the head, and the shape is elongated to push more mass away from the face to produce very high MOI numbers. These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances. Then the G15 came along and the higher MOI shape started to become what Ping was going for. PING G425 irons also create a higher flight apex and steeper descent angle to increase stopping power on the greens. They were always the ones to create something that plain worked even though it was not pretty. Glide 2. The new G425 was set to release in the US this year but with covid, everything was pushed back to 2021. and all major podcast apps. The Ping G425 Low Spin Technology LST Driver is designed with a pear-shaped head and measures 445cc to deliver spin reductions of approximately 200 rpm compared to the G410 LST and 500-700 rpm versus the G425 Max. Available in right- and left-handed models. I am sure it is still a ways off from the store shelves but it already has my attention even if I did just get the speedzone this year. Both programs include a 90-day free trial of the app. They could, however, be stamped with someone with a real affinity for the model. The first initial shots with the G425 produced shots that were low launch with moderate spin. Ian at TXG has the new 425 and really liked it. Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex. There are many that say to old 410 max is better, and cheaper. He now works independently from his home shop and is a member of advisory panels to a select number of golf equipment manufacturers. There is an incredible amount of Japanese reviews but nothing in english. Bo Van Pelt is a fairly cool dude. Also on the Mizuno front, Lucas Glover has his JPX 919 irons stamped with his initials no paintfill—nastiness , but his 52-degree wedge feature the loft it is bent to 54 degrees —a classic stamping. Also said the G425 irons will be slimmed down a bit, a new I blade replacement will be out as well. Download Arccos Caddie App from your smart phone, sign up for 90-day free trial• PING fulfills the 14-piece Smart Sensor kit 13 swing sensors, 1 putter sensor Expanded perimeter weighting in this compact head design helps set a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size. Grip: Arccos Caddie Smart Grip Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet. ie,3,Forsyth,1,Fred Couples witb 2010,1,Free Golf,3,free setanta sports quiz,3,funny,814,Funny golf ad,7,funny golf news,1,funny golf pic,1,funny golf video,1,Funny pic,1,funny. this hoodie attracted much attention on social media! The 28-year-old shot victory at Wentworth also lifts him into the top 10 of the world golf rankings for the first time, making him just the 10th Englishman to achieve the feat. If things were better each time a new 400 plus Dollar new Driver came out we all would be hitting it straight down the middle and over 500 yards. If you're checking it out just to complain about it, you're still looking and they're getting to put ads in front of you. I'm left-handed so I don't go broke buying all new clubs every week. Still gaming the G400 Max and will give the 425 a shot when released. I knew that this was something that had to be hit outside to get some real results. To see the full listing and additional pictures check out the link here: Mizuno Remember that you can always browse the GolfWRX Classifieds any time here in our forums:. This year I set out to replace my older Ping driver that was going on 6 or 7 years old. It goes back to the old adage of "no such thing as bad publicity". Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. Love the color combo in person. 0 Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro Platinum They'll stop bothering when we stop paying attention to it. Right now testing a D7 9 degree with a regular shaft MGS fitting suggested using the stiff shaft, but it did not work for me. Dragonfly Crown Technology allowing for weight saving and maximizing MOI• Fast-forward 12 months and he's a man reborn and has lifted two of golf's most prestigious titles. Designed to straighten up wayward tee shots, the G425 SFT is the driver that combats the all-too common slice. If anyone who knows me I cannot have a club that is old and trust me I have tried to kick this out of the bag all year to no avail. If you are looking to add some stability to your driving game, this is a really good deal for a great driver. They just got moveable weights with the 410. RELATED: Fast-forward a few months and the Ping staffer was lifting the coveted Arnold Palmer Invitational trophy having sealed his first win on the PGA Tour. They decided to release the G425 line in Asia early so some people were finding ways to get it over here so they could be one of the first ones to hit it. Look past David Hearn gaming 2011 TaylorMade TP MC irons to the lead tape and stamping on his SM4! A fixed 26g tungsten weight helps shut the face at impact, with up to 25 yards of right-to-left correction on offer compared to the G425 MAX driver. So far the only available loft being shown is 10. The one interesting thing to note is that unlike the G410 Plus, the movable weight along the back of the head seems to have a smaller overall distance from the fade to draw setting. Tyrrell Hatton has Ping Glide Forged and Titleist Vokey Design SM8 wedges in the bag. 1 Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, HB Soft Premier 11, La Costa 1st 500, Squareback 1 2008 as of Sept 24, 2020 SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing! We measure success in the lab and on your scorecard. Ping G425 LST — Low Spin Technology This is the driver that is going to cause perked up ears from those looking to help lower spin and dial in launch conditions—the G425 LST. Featuring the highest MOI of the three new PING drivers, the G425 MAX has been designed for maximum forgiveness. market, and that driver is free to be used in tournaments anywhere that employs the conforming driver list as a condition of competition. The club is expected to be introduced to the Asian market in the coming weeks, but there is no official word on when the drivers might make their debut elsewhere, which likely means not any time soon. They believe that if you have more mass going into the golf ball then you will have more distance. For average golfers in the USA and Europe, January-ish seems about right. An Australian debit or credit card• Tyrrell Hatton plays Ping i210 irons. Like the MAX, the sole of the G425 SFT appears very flat and elongated to allow engineers to place as much weight as possible back and low in the head. Low-Spin Option The LST model is pear-shaped and measures 445cc to deliver spin reductions of approximately 200 rpm compared to the G410 LST and 500 to 700 rpm versus G425 MAX. Okay suckers, get in line to pay more for the same thing. As we await more information from Ping, enjoy the photos below. The new Ping G425 LST looks to have the side weight track in the back of the head with the same travel length from side to side as the MAX model. h-loadedHeight-interfaceHeight-setSize settings. Little more than a year ago Hatton was struggling with injury and mental demons, as he told us in. Ping G425 SFT — Straight Flight Technology This is the most obvious driver to understand. Mizuno MP-32 set in great shape full 3-PW. HP: 94642805 Whatsapp Text Only EMAIL: jgolfsg gmail. To live in Australia To use this service• The G425 driver is made up of three models. Posting a complaint about it still gets flagged as being talked about. Also, did not like the sound nor feel of it. Once the club was dry I was ready to test this thing out. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs. If you know me I was one of those idiots who had to have this before anyone else. Those noteworthy clubs include the G410 FAMILY OF WOODS AND IRONS FROM PING, including the G410 Plus, G410 SFT and G410 LST drivers and fairway woods; the G410 hybrid and the G410 game-improvement iron. Tyrrell Hatton and his golf bag. They will NOT be released in N. Great Shaft The PING ALTA CB Slate is standard, counter-balanced with an 8-gram plug in the end to deliver more momentum and forgiveness. Add your items to your cart and checkout as normal• In Finau's Instagram post, he revealed that having the coronavirus took it out of him, but he's now feeling fit and ready to return to action. I decided to go with this shaft and I wanted to get it close to my playing length of 45. Also always enjoy looking at new blades that I will never be able to play with any consistency. Ping G425 speculated technology Although we can only see the sole of the new drivers there are some design points that allow us to make strong assumptions on the new products. The LST is the low-spin version of the G425 and its smaller 445cc head features a more pear-shaped form. PING have taken the best tech from their G400 MAX and G410 PLUS driver and combined it into the G425 driver. Your payment schedule will be emailed to you Other things to note• Not even a Available in the US yet! Now that I can actually hit a driver well, I should do a brand agnostic fitting. While the turbulators reduces Aerodynamic drag in the down swing allowing the club head to move faster for greater distance. I was getting better launch numbers with the better ball but it was not as long as my gamer. It does seem like OEMs are working to limit those trade offs, as they have in other areas, to slim down the GI irons all relative of course while still maintaining the forgiveness and ball speed characteristics they are looking for. With the global coronavirus pandemic halting manufacturing operations both at the company headquarters in Arizona and with its manufacturing partners in Asia, it seems likely to surmise that those led to delays in a global launch. Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length. Coming Not-So-Soon As I said, we should consider this an early preview. He did say they were working on a more durable finish for the irons. Blame COVID A booming equipment market coupled with social distancing rules on factory floors is leading to significantly longer than average lead times for equipment orders. All you need is• Ping has always been the one brand that I consider to put function over form. and all major podcast apps. I asked my friend, Dan Falls who is one of the better golfers in the area to help me out with testing this club outside. Edited August 24 by Grand Stranded It's one of the things Ping does really well. Making sure the new release is better than the previous. I had him hit a few with his gamer and then with the G425. com Price Negotiable for a quick deal. I have yet to find anything that has given me the most distance with the best accuracy.。 。 。 。 。 。 。

もっと

Ping G425 LST Driver

。 。 。 。 。

もっと

Tyrrell Hatton WITB 2020: What's in Hatton's bag for 2020?

。 。 。 。 。 。 。

もっと

Ping G425 closer than we think? (In hand Pics Pg. 16)

もっと

PING G425 Range of Golf Clubs

。 。

もっと

GolfWRX Spotted: 2021 Ping G425 driver on USGA Conforming List

。 。 。 。 。 。

もっと

Ping's G425 Driver: New AND Improved?

。 。

もっと

Ping's new G425 drivers, woods, hybrids unveiled at the CJ Cup — TodayHeadline

。 。 。 。 。