Imagine if 歌詞。 Imagine If

Imagine Dragons

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one. 椎心刺骨的痛 You made me a, you made me a believer, believer 你使我成為一位信仰者 歌詞來源:. 「Imagine」という曲に関しては、社会主義的思想を想起させる点からも様々な賛否両論があります。 JOHN LENNONさん『IMAGINE』の歌詞をブログ等にリンクしたい場合、下記のURLをお使いくださいませ。 和訳した感想 ということで今回は、John Lennon(ジョン・レノン)の• 同じ星に住んでる人類は皆、兄弟だ(=国や宗教は関係なく、相互に助け合える)という意。 差異を消して融合するのではなく、他との違いを否定せずに受け入れ尊重することが大事なのだと思いますが、それもまた夢想家の戯言でしょうか。 Rooted in skiffle, beat and 1950s rock and roll, the Beatles later. Imagine there's no heaven 我在想像,如果世界上沒有天堂會怎樣? It's easy if you try 如果你試著想像,其實並不難 No hell below us 沒有天堂,也沒有地獄 Above us only sky 頭頂上只有一片藍天 Imagine all the people Living for today 想像一下,如果每個人都活在當下,世界會是如何? Imagine there's no countries 想想看,如果這個世界上,沒有國家會怎樣? It isn't hard to do 其實這是有可能的 Nothing to kill or die for 這樣就不用打戰,也不會有無辜的生命死去 And no religion too 如果世界上沒有宗教呢? Imagine all the people Living life in peace 想像看看,這個世界就真的和平了 You may say I'm a dreamer 你可能覺得我在作夢 But I'm not the only one 但是我不是唯一這麼想的人 I hope someday you'll join us 希望有一天,你也能加入我們 And the world will be as one 這個世界再也沒有分裂的國家、對立的陣營 Imagine no possessions 大家都沒有財產 I wonder if you can 可以嗎? No need for greed or hunger 就不會再有無數貪婪和飢餓的人 A brotherhood of man 大家都像兄弟姐妹 Imagine all the people Sharing all the world 想像所有的人,都能和平共享這個世界的資源 You may say I'm a dreamer 你會覺得我很傻 But I'm not the only one 不過,我不是唯一的傻子 I hope someday you'll join us 希望有一天你能加入我們 And the world will live as one 這個世界就和平了 歌詞來源:. If a picture paints a thousand words 如果一幅畫能夠畫出千言萬語 Then why can't I paint you? Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall 歌詞の意味: あなたの存在が立つか私の膝に私は落ちる Will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all 歌詞の意味: 私はハレルヤを歌う、すべての話すことのなります I can only imagine, I can only imagine 歌詞の意味: 私は想像することができます、私は唯一想像できます。

もっと

「gnash」の歌詞・動画・ニュース一覧|歌詞検索サイト【UtaTen】

You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right? 痛苦 You made me a, you made me a believer, believer 你使我成為了信仰者 Pain! あなたはそのような歌詞を愛する場合は、あなたのお気に入りにこのページを追加することができます。 ] をクリックしてください。

もっと

Cadmium

Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too Imagine all the people Living life in peace. 宗教にも、国家主義にも、保守にも、資本主義にも反対してる歌さ。 人將別人分成基督徒、回教徒、印度人、荷蘭人,接著在思想中作出各種揀擇,分割了人的意識,煩惱就從揀擇發生。 為什麼你沒辦法想像出這樣的世界呢? Imagine a world 想像出一個世界 Can you imagine it? The Beatles are the best-selling band in history, with estimated sales of over 800 million physical and digital albums worldwide. John Lennon的時代,正好也是新時代思潮發生的時代。 Imagine(イマジン)という曲 Imagine(イマジン)は、1971年に発表されたジョン・レノンの楽曲。 誰かが飢えて、誰かが富むということはなく、等しく皆が満たされている(=欲張る人も飢えてる人もいない)ということ。 imagine「想像する」• この世界は 君を両手を広げて歓迎するよ」 ロサンゼルス出身でマルチ・プラチナを獲得したシンガーソングライター兼プロデューサーのgnash(ナッシュ)はこう歌う。

もっと

洋楽チャートで1位!ナッシュ「imagine if」の日本語字幕付きパフォーマンス動画が公開

南カリフォルニア大学に通っていた頃には自分で歌を歌うようになり、レコーディングも積極的に始め、全てを自分で行うようになる。 次のテキスト バージョンの 想像することができます。

もっと